2023 Pat Quinn Classic
DECEMBER 27 – 31, 2023 | Burnaby, BC
We are thrilled to welcome more hockey teams and players to experience the Pat Quinn Classic in 2023. The seventh edition of the tournament will feature a new U17 Elite Integrated division, during the tradition tournament dates in December. The U15 Elite division has changed to a stand-alone invitational tournament, held in November. Read more here.
DECEMBER 27 – 30, 2023
- Female U13 Elite
- Female U15 Elite
DECEMBER 28 – 31, 2023
- Integrated U17 Flight 1 – NEW
- Integrated U17 Flight 2 – NEW
- Integrated U15 Flight 1
- Integrated U15 Flight 2
- Integrated U13 Elite
- Integrated U13 Flight 1
- Review the Eligibility, Cancellation Policy and the Stay and Play Policy below carefully
- Create a team portal account here NOTE: if registering more than one team, please create a new portal account per team
- Complete your team registration and payment once you are logged into your new account. Full payment is required to secure registration.
- The Event Managers will review applications and follow up with teams
- Accepted teams will be required to book accommodation and complete the registration process to finalize registration.
Deadline to register is Oct. 30
- U17 Elite division open to zone and academy teams, and USA Tier 1 teamsas per appropriate birth year
- U15 Flight 1 and U13 Flight 1 are ideal for teams not quite ready to competeagainst the very best but are still the top team in your association/program.These teams are playing at a strong level of play but are not necessarilytournament travel teams
- U15 Flight 2 is for local or equivalent BC Hockey Minor Hockey Associationsplaying in Flight 1 or 2
- U13 Elite division open to teams that can compete at the highest U13 levels
- Past season’s results will be considered when evaluating suitability
- All Hockey Canada and USA Hockey programs are eligible
- The Event Managers reserve the right to move teams from flights and/ordivisions at their discretion, and with no refund
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy, and Stay and Play Policy before registering.
The only way to guarantee your team’s spot in the tournament is by registering and making a full payment.
All team registration cancellations prior to November 15, 2023 will be subject to a $500 CDN fee. Any team registration cancellations after November 15, 2023 will be non-refundable.
To discuss this further, please contact Joe Saloustros at email@example.com / 604.861.7741.
Stay and Play Policy
To recognize the contributions of the local accommodation partners, the tournament has a Stay and Play policy, whereby all travel teams must stay in partner hotels. Failure to comply with the policy will result in the travel teams being removed from the tournament without a refund.
Please see a complete list of the accommodation options here.