We are excited to welcome teams to the 2023 Pat Quinn Classic!
The tournament will take place on December 27 – 31, 2023 in Burnaby BC.
DECEMBER 27 – 30Th, 2023
- Female U13 Elite
- Female U15 Elite
DECEMBER 28 – 31st, 2023
- Integrated U17 Elite – NEW
- Integrated U15 Flight 1
- Integrated U15 Flight 2
- Integrated U13 Elite
- Integrated U13 Flight 1
TEAM REGISTRATION – DEADLINE OCT 30
- Female teams $2,000 + tax
- Integrated teams $2,750 + tax
Registration – OPENS JULY 15
- Review the Cancellation Policy and the Stay and Play Policy below carefully
- Create a team portal account here
- Complete your team registration and payment once you are logged into your new account. Full payment is required to secure registration.
- The Event Managers will review applications and follow up with teams
- Accepted teams will be required to book accommodation and complete the registration process to finalize registration.
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy, and Stay and Play Policy before registering.
The only way to guarantee your team’s spot in the tournament is by registering and making a full payment.
If the tournament does not proceed due to COVID restrictions, or your team is not eligible (i.e. US teams or inter-provincial teams restricted to travel into BC), we will issue a full refund minus a $50 CDN administration fee.
All team registration cancellations prior to November 15, 2023 will be subject to a $500 CDN fee. Any team registration cancellations after November 15, 2023 will be non-refundable.
To discuss this further, please contact Joe Saloustros at email@example.com / 604.861.7741.
Stay and Play Policy
To recognize the contributions of the local accommodation partners, the tournament has a Stay and Play policy, whereby all travel teams must stay in partner hotels. Failure to comply with the policy will result in the travel teams being removed from the tournament without a refund.
Please see a complete list of the accommodation options here.