The 2023 Pat Quinn Classic tournament will take place on December 27-31, 2023 in Burnaby BC.
For 2023, we are excited to announce an expansion of the tournament to offer a U17 Elite Division, and other changes…. (insert copy from press release and link)
DECEMBER 27 – 30Th, 2023
- Female U13 Elite
- Female U15 Elite
DECEMBER 28 – 31st, 2023
- Integrated U17 Elite (NEW)
- Integrated U15 Flight 1
- Integrated U15 Flight 2
- Integrated U13 Elite
- Integrated U13 Flight 1
- U17 Elite Division open to zone and academy teams, and USA Tier 1 teams as per appropriate birth year
- U13 Elite Division is for teams that can compete at the highest U13 levels
- U15 Flight 1 and U13 Flight 1 are ideal for teams not quite ready to compete against the very best but are still the top team in your association/program. These teams are playing at a strong level of play but are not necessarily tournament travel teams
- U15 Flight 2 is for local or equivalent BC Hockey Minor Hockey Associations playing in Flight 1 or 2
- Past season’s results will be considered when evaluating suitability
- All Hockey Canada and USA Hockey programs are eligible
- The Event Managers reserve the right to move teams from flights and/or divisions at their discretion, and with no refund
REGISTRATION PROCESS – OPens July 15th
- Review the Cancellation Policy and the Stay and Play Policy below carefully
- Apply online below starting July 15th, full payment is required to secure registration
- The Event Managers will review applications and follow up with teams
- Accepted teams will be required to book accommodation and complete the registration process to finalize registration
Tournament sanction # TBD
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy, and Stay and Play Policy before registering.
The only way to guarantee your team’s spot in the tournament is by registering and making a full payment. If the tournament does not proceed, or your team is not eligible (i.e. US teams or inter-provincial teams), we will issue a full refund minus a $50 CDN administration fee.
All team registration cancellations prior to November 15, 2023 will be subject to a $500 CDN fee. Any team registration cancellations after November 15, 2023 will be non-refundable.
To discuss this further, please contact Joe Saloustros at firstname.lastname@example.org / 604.861.7741.
Stay and Play Policy
To recognize the contributions of the local accommodation partners, the tournament has a Stay and Play policy, whereby all travel teams must stay in partner hotels. Failure to comply with the policy will result in the travel teams being removed from the tournament without a refund.
Please see a complete list of the accommodation options here.